Where to buy with bitcoins?
Here are some of the steps that have pushed the world’s largest cryptocurrency closer to the mainstream this year.
Bitcoin hit a record high just shy of $65,000 last month, the latest landmark on its march to wider acceptance. A growing embrace by major companies and financial firms, particularly in the United States, hav
e fuelled its gains.
Buy bitcoin today in the https://escrowlondonltd.com/ and make money early.
Here are some of the steps that have pushed the world’s largest cryptocurrency closer to the mainstream this year:
- Auction house Sotheby’s says it would accept bitcoin and second-largest cryptocurrency ethereum as payment for a work by street artist Banksy, a first for a physical art auction.
- Swiss arm of French insurer AXA allows its customers to pay for non-life insurance products with bitcoin https:
- PayPal Holdings Inc allows U. consumers to use their cryptocurrency holdings to pay at millions of its online merchants globally.
- Tesla Inc customers can now buy its electric vehicles with bitcoin, its boss Elon Musk says.
- Mastercard Inc unveils plans to support cryptocurrency payments across its network.
- Bank of NY Mellon Corp announces a new unit aimed at helping clients trade and own cryptocurrencies and other digital assets.
- Canada’s main securities regulator clears the launch of the Purpose Bitcoin ETF, the world’s first bitcoin exchange traded fund.
- The S&P Dow Jones Indices launches a series of cryptocurrency indices, tracking bitcoin and other major tokens, with plans to add other coins later this year.
- U. digital wealth manager Wealthfront says it will start allowing clients to invest in cryptocurrencies later this year, a shift for the California startup whose investment strategy has traditionally been more conservative.
- Inflows into cryptocurrency funds and products hit a record $4. 5 billion in the first quarter, digital asset manager CoinShares says.
- UK-based hedge fund Brevan Howard sets up a new fund to invest in digital assets, focusing on a long-only range of digital assets including bitcoin, according to a personal familiar with the matter.
- U. cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase Global Inc COIN. O was valued at $86 billion at the end of its Nasdaq debut, the biggest listing yet by a crypto company.
- U. business software firm MicroStrategy Inc, a major investor in cryptocurrency since 2020, says it now holds 91,579 bitcoin.
- Morgan Stanley becomes the first big U. bank to offer its wealth management clients access to bitcoin funds, CNBC reported.
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc reopens its crypto trading desk and says it will offer investments in bitcoin and other digital assets to its wealth management clients from the second quarter.
- Daniel Loeb’s hedge fund Third Point uses as a custodian cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase Global Inc, a regulatory filing shows.